- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: tourism
A new hotel is set to be opened on the main strip of Santa Ponsa in the fashionable Palma de Mallorca. However, it won’t be just another hotel you’ll be able to stroll by without noticing, because this will be … Continue reading
That Mallorca is a holiday destination with a lot of relaxing possibilities is a known fact. This is why the tourism industry boomed in the 70s and is still going strong today. In fact, it went so good that people … Continue reading
Traditionally, most of the buyers of Mallorca real estate have been in a staggering majority British, so much so that there are large communities on the island in the smaller cities along the coast. For a long time, British buyers … Continue reading
In a strange twist of events, it may happen that shooting a comedy on location in Mallorca could prove beneficial for the local Mallorca real estate market. The movie is called “The Inbetweeners” and is a comedy about four socially-troubled … Continue reading