- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: tax
Despite constant reports of improving Mallorca properties for sale, it seems the reality in the field is somewhat different as more and more Mallorca real estate agencies report drops in sales which have been constant since 2010. The Balearic government … Continue reading
The economic crisis has hit the Spanish property market pretty hard and up until the recession hit it was one of the best emerging real estate investment ventures. Especially popular were the regions of Marbella, Costa del Sol and Mallorca … Continue reading
Good news from Calvi on the southwestern part of Mallorca real estate is coming out these days. It seems that since the Spanish economy is currently under some restraint and the real estate sector has suffered stagnation and recently even … Continue reading