- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: report
The year of 2012 seems to be ending on a high note as all real estate agents and companies are rounding up their sales and making their reports. So has it been a good year or a bad year? Read … Continue reading
It’s a well known fact that the Brits have a soft spot for Spain, almost as much as the Germans do which have pretty much colonized some parts of the country. This find is based on reports from local airlines … Continue reading