- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: rental
The former sleepy Balearic island of Mallorca is currently under a virtual invasion from all sorts of people coming here from all over the Globe, and not just for the holidays – some come here to stay. This has changed … Continue reading
With the economic crisis making a deeper impact than experts would have anticipated, more and more property owners in Mallorca are turning to illegally renting out their property for extra income. This increase was observed by the Ministry of Tourism … Continue reading
There is no denying that the property market all over Europe is registering a hiatus in increase, especially in countries where the growth was explosive in last years. Countries such as Spain, Portugal or Greece have been hit the hardest … Continue reading
It’s been a highly debatable year in Mallorca real estate market, because it’s been discussed over and over in printed and online press, hailed as the year that can make or break the local market for a long period of … Continue reading
It seems that the holiday planning is already underway for some people, and the ever-welcoming people of the Balearics are already thinking ahead. After a particularly low period due to the off-season and a drop in the property Mallorca, the … Continue reading