- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: real estate
Everyone in the Mallorca property market, both owners and agencies, were looking for a ray of sunshine that would improve the standings on an overall decreasing market for several years, which have been connected with the economic crisis. Now it … Continue reading
The former sleepy Balearic island of Mallorca is currently under a virtual invasion from all sorts of people coming here from all over the Globe, and not just for the holidays – some come here to stay. This has changed … Continue reading
In an odd bit of news, a German/Swiss couple has given up their 1000 acre property in northwest Mallorca to the Mediterranean Wildlife Foundation (FVSM). But, odd as it may be, this act will help protect the native Mallorca Black … Continue reading
That Mallorca is a holiday destination with a lot of relaxing possibilities is a known fact. This is why the tourism industry boomed in the 70s and is still going strong today. In fact, it went so good that people … Continue reading