- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: property market
An old neglected manor house from the 15th century that has served in the past as the headquarters for the dreaded Inquistion has been sold by the local government at pubic option and might become a luxury hotel. The building … Continue reading
In a weird turn of events, the Mallorca property market is currently experiencing a trend that seems to be beneficial to both buyers and sellers of real estate in a time when the market is showing signs of strain and … Continue reading
It seems that the British pound is registering a favorable period, having achieved a 1.217 Euro threshold. This then is a favorable time for British investors as well, who are looking to the Mallorca property market for new acquisitions. The … Continue reading