- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: property
The former sleepy Balearic island of Mallorca is currently under a virtual invasion from all sorts of people coming here from all over the Globe, and not just for the holidays – some come here to stay. This has changed … Continue reading
The year of 2012 seems to be ending on a high note as all real estate agents and companies are rounding up their sales and making their reports. So has it been a good year or a bad year? Read … Continue reading
In an odd bit of news, a German/Swiss couple has given up their 1000 acre property in northwest Mallorca to the Mediterranean Wildlife Foundation (FVSM). But, odd as it may be, this act will help protect the native Mallorca Black … Continue reading
There is no denying that the property market all over Europe is registering a hiatus in increase, especially in countries where the growth was explosive in last years. Countries such as Spain, Portugal or Greece have been hit the hardest … Continue reading
Among the best deals in the Mallorca realty market today are luxury homes, despite the fact that all over the country prices for real estate are going down. This is due to the unique nature of the property market here … Continue reading