- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: price
Those who are thinking that the real estate market in Mallorca has seen better days, are getting a wakeup call from official transport figures which indicate that as much as 20% of all low-cost passengers arriving in Spain land in … Continue reading
Mediterranean countries in general seem to be very good locations for developing golf properties, especially among a northern demographic, maybe because of the warm climate. Before we can speculate any further it’s time to take a look at the figures … Continue reading
Mallorca and Palma in particular seem to be still the most popular destinations for British citizens looking to get out of the country. As statistics show the second most popular destination for people leaving from the Manchester Airport is, as … Continue reading