- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: market
Among the best deals in the Mallorca realty market today are luxury homes, despite the fact that all over the country prices for real estate are going down. This is due to the unique nature of the property market here … Continue reading
The economic crisis has hit the Spanish property market pretty hard and up until the recession hit it was one of the best emerging real estate investment ventures. Especially popular were the regions of Marbella, Costa del Sol and Mallorca … Continue reading
As numbers of tourists have been unusually high this year in Mallorca, setting a record even outside the regular season, specialists agree that the property value on the island will surely increase. As seen in past years, high numbers of … Continue reading
Experts in real estate property in Mallorca are beginning to notice a certain evolution in house prices between depending on their location, an evolution that is becoming a trend. This particular trend was noticed by Mallorca Sotheby’s International Realty that … Continue reading
Good news from the sunny shores of Mallorca where the real estate market did not suffer such a harsh decrease as on the Spanish mainland. Whereas in the southern and eastern parts of the Spanish peninsula prices dropped as much … Continue reading