- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: Mallorca
The former sleepy Balearic island of Mallorca is currently under a virtual invasion from all sorts of people coming here from all over the Globe, and not just for the holidays – some come here to stay. This has changed … Continue reading
In an odd bit of news, a German/Swiss couple has given up their 1000 acre property in northwest Mallorca to the Mediterranean Wildlife Foundation (FVSM). But, odd as it may be, this act will help protect the native Mallorca Black … Continue reading
Among the air carriers that are currently announcing more flights to Mallorca in the “off season” period are British airways, easyJet and Monarch. This measure is a joint effort by the local authorities and the Spanish government to increase awareness … Continue reading
Slowly but surely, Mallorca is coming out of its anonymity. Up until a couple of years ago it was simply known as the island near Ibiza, the place where you only went if you wanted a boring holiday with your … Continue reading
The Spanish government is still scrambling to make ends meet as it was recently forced to resort to financial aids from the European Union. Their latest effort to make more money was a tax hike from 8% to a whopping … Continue reading