- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: luxury homes
Slowly but surely, Mallorca is coming out of its anonymity. Up until a couple of years ago it was simply known as the island near Ibiza, the place where you only went if you wanted a boring holiday with your … Continue reading
There is no denying that the property market all over Europe is registering a hiatus in increase, especially in countries where the growth was explosive in last years. Countries such as Spain, Portugal or Greece have been hit the hardest … Continue reading
Among the best deals in the Mallorca realty market today are luxury homes, despite the fact that all over the country prices for real estate are going down. This is due to the unique nature of the property market here … Continue reading