- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: low-cost
Those who are thinking that the real estate market in Mallorca has seen better days, are getting a wakeup call from official transport figures which indicate that as much as 20% of all low-cost passengers arriving in Spain land in … Continue reading