- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: increase
The Spanish government is still scrambling to make ends meet as it was recently forced to resort to financial aids from the European Union. Their latest effort to make more money was a tax hike from 8% to a whopping … Continue reading
It’s been a highly debatable year in Mallorca real estate market, because it’s been discussed over and over in printed and online press, hailed as the year that can make or break the local market for a long period of … Continue reading
Those who are thinking that the real estate market in Mallorca has seen better days, are getting a wakeup call from official transport figures which indicate that as much as 20% of all low-cost passengers arriving in Spain land in … Continue reading
Good news from the sunny shores of Mallorca where the real estate market did not suffer such a harsh decrease as on the Spanish mainland. Whereas in the southern and eastern parts of the Spanish peninsula prices dropped as much … Continue reading
After a record-breaking month in August in terms of tourist numbers, it seems that the appeal of the Spanish peninsula is on the increase, and this also applies to other territories such as the Mallorca real estate. Nearly 8 million … Continue reading