- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: holiday homes
Slowly but surely, Mallorca is coming out of its anonymity. Up until a couple of years ago it was simply known as the island near Ibiza, the place where you only went if you wanted a boring holiday with your … Continue reading
It’s been a highly debatable year in Mallorca real estate market, because it’s been discussed over and over in printed and online press, hailed as the year that can make or break the local market for a long period of … Continue reading
Those who are thinking that the real estate market in Mallorca has seen better days, are getting a wakeup call from official transport figures which indicate that as much as 20% of all low-cost passengers arriving in Spain land in … Continue reading