- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: buyers
There is no denying that the property market all over Europe is registering a hiatus in increase, especially in countries where the growth was explosive in last years. Countries such as Spain, Portugal or Greece have been hit the hardest … Continue reading
In a weird turn of events, the Mallorca property market is currently experiencing a trend that seems to be beneficial to both buyers and sellers of real estate in a time when the market is showing signs of strain and … Continue reading