- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Tag Archives: accommodation
It seems that the holiday planning is already underway for some people, and the ever-welcoming people of the Balearics are already thinking ahead. After a particularly low period due to the off-season and a drop in the property Mallorca, the … Continue reading
Experts in real estate property in Mallorca are beginning to notice a certain evolution in house prices between depending on their location, an evolution that is becoming a trend. This particular trend was noticed by Mallorca Sotheby’s International Realty that … Continue reading