- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Despite constant reports of improving Mallorca properties for sale, it seems the reality in the field is somewhat different as more and more Mallorca real estate agencies report drops in sales which have been constant since 2010. The Balearic government … Continue reading
It seems that the holiday planning is already underway for some people, and the ever-welcoming people of the Balearics are already thinking ahead. After a particularly low period due to the off-season and a drop in the property Mallorca, the … Continue reading