- Better Days for the Mallorca Property Market?
- Mallorca Pirate-Themed Hotel
- Medieval Inquisition Headquarters to Become Luxury Hotel?
- Foreign Population in Mallorca on the Decrease
- The Year 2012 in Real Estate Sales in Mallorca
- Estate Donated by Couple to Protect the Mallorca Black Vulture
- Buyers Attracted to Mallorca by Golf Facilities
- A Hotel Made of Condos in Puerto Portals
- Illegal Property Lettings in Mallorca on the Rise
- More Winter Flights to Mallorca
Monthly Archives: January 2012
It’s a well known fact that the Brits have a soft spot for Spain, almost as much as the Germans do which have pretty much colonized some parts of the country. This find is based on reports from local airlines … Continue reading
The economic crisis has hit the Spanish property market pretty hard and up until the recession hit it was one of the best emerging real estate investment ventures. Especially popular were the regions of Marbella, Costa del Sol and Mallorca … Continue reading